Thursday, November 5, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Height: 25 1/2 in = 75th-90th percentile
Weight: 15 lbs. = 75th-90th percentile
Head: 43 cm. = 90th-95th percentile
Katy is the love of our lives and every day is so much fun with her in our home. She is truly a joy and we lover her sooo much.
- Sleeps 10 straight hours at night and takes two 2 hr. naps during the day, she is such a good girl
- Loves to roll over onto her stomach and then complain because she hates tummy time
- Likes to do anything outside and is fascinated by the trees, sun, flowers, etc.
- Refuses to take her morning nap during church which makes for a long Sunday
-Loves to dance around the room to loud music with mommy or daddy and thinks mommy dancing for her is funny
- Sings lots of songs with mommy including "Peas Porridge Hot" and "Wheels on the Bus"
- Will read for literally an hour at a time, she loves to look at books (which the teacher in me is excited about)
- Enjoys being thrown up in the air
- Splashes violently in the tub during her baths
- Is not ticklish at all, and actually is quite serious, at least for mommy. Of course daddy can get her to laugh easily.
- Has started to be interested in our food that we're eating and attempts to drink water from a cup. Once she realizes that it's cold, she makes a sour face and spits out the water.
We love our baby girl!!!
Friday, September 4, 2009
We sure love our little (or should I say not-so-little) girl!! Haha!!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
I love this curious little face!
Crackin' a little smile
Mommy Lisa, Katy, and daddy Andrew
Mommy and Katy-you can tell Katy is getting hungry in this picture
Daddy with a very hungry girl
And here are a few other random photos from the past couple of weeks: