Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Second Ultrasound!!!

Yesterday I had my second ultrasound, and we were able to find out that we're having a girl!!! We are so thrilled, now I just have to stop myself from going shopping for her, it's so tempting. The ultrasound technician said that everything looks great and during the ultrasound our little girl was moving around so much. I could not believe that I could not feel all of that movement...soon, hopefully. I am 18 weeks now and apparently I was off on the due date by one day... so the new (real) due date is May 22nd, which is also my sis-in-law Jessi's bday! Anyway, we are soooo excited. Here are a few pictures that we were given during the visit:


11 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations! I couldn't be happier for you guys!

Marcie said...

I am so excited for you guys! You have more self control then I did with the shopping. I went and bought a pair of shoes right after finding out we were going to have a girl. The pitures are amazing. Congrats!

Jesse said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Just indulge a little and buy something adorable to hold you over until your baby showers. Any thoughts on names yet?

natals said...

So exciting!! Congrats!

Fisher Crew said...

Yeah lisa! (I hope your daughter won't be moritfied to know that her first picture that everyone saw was of her, um, specials ;). I am so happy for you and Andrew!

Kristi said...

I knew it! Congratulations Lisa, I am so excited for you! The pictures turned out really well. So cute.

Elder Turner said...

I CALLED IT!!! YEAH :)
SHE IS GOING TO BE A DOLL BABY! HOPE YOU HAVE A "GIRLIE" CHRISTMAS
XOX

Suzanne said...

Congrats on the girl! I am a little partial toward girls right now. I love everything pink and frilly!

Asherbie said...

Yay ultrasound pictures! Congratulations again, you guys. I'm so excited for ya.

Jen and Tyson said...

Hooray for a girl! I bet you are so stink'in thrilled!!!!! She will be so beautiful! Can't wait till may! :) we find out what we are having on tuesday! I can't believe how close we are in due dates! so fun! I am so happy for you guys!! I want to see a prego picture!!! :) Love ya!

Nikki said...

HOORAYYYY baby girl!! I want to see you. Come visit.