Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby Shower & Andrew's B-day

A few weeks ago, we had my baby shower. It was truly perfect!! Thank you everyone for your thoughtful gifts and support. I'd especially like to thank Kristy, Meg, and Mel for putting so much time and effort into making it a wonderful day... I love you girls!! I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends. Here are a few (or maybe more than a few!!) pics from the shower:

The beautiful decorations (notice the diaper cake that Kristy made), the presents, and the food!!


We played a crazy game where different candies were smooshed into diapers to look like poop...We had to guess which candy was in each diaper!

I love Erin's face in this one!!

Opening presents...


My mom flew in from Chicago and stayed for a couple of days



Melanie talks to baby Larson all the time...

Hannah's "prego belly"




Last week Andrew turned 28. We celbrated with ice cream cake, presents, and a movie. He doesn't look even close to 28...We both get 18 all the time, when people come to our door they ask "Is your mom or dad home?" Haha!


4 comments:

Kandis said...

looking good lisa, it was fun to see you having so much fun at the baby shower, i do i have to say all the pictures made me miss NC (but just a little) see you soon.

kandis

Missy said...

kay, seriously so bothered i couldn't be there to join in all of the celebrating! please say we can make-up for the lost time in another way? oh and just have to say i heart your little bambina belly! soo stinkin' cute. ry's big 2-8 is coming up next week. maybe we can combine their bdays next year. luv u lisa

Mrs. Black said...

Hi Lisa! You guys look so happy! You and Andrew are going to have the cutest little girl ever. I think it is so funny that you and Jen are due at the same time. Who planned that one??? I hope all is well with you guys! Daren says to tell Andrew hi! Miss you guys!

-Shannon

River Hopkins said...

ha ha ha... I always get the "is your mom or dad here" I hate it... but it is funny when I'm with the YW... anyway. I'm uber jealous of your photos. I wish I could've been there. I miss you both. We all love you guys. Come visit us anytime. SERIOUSLY!!!