Thursday, January 22, 2009

Prego Belly!!

I finally took some prego side pics a couple of weeks ago at almost 21 weeks. As soon as we got home from Christmas vacation I just popped out. It's as if it came out of nowhere! Anyway, things are going good, I'm wearing maternity clothes now, which is way more comfortable!! Also, I'm having heartburn EVERY NIGHT now, which stinks, but hey, I'll take it since I wasn't sick one single day in my first trimester. Also, this little girl is moving a ton now and Andrew and Meg have felt her kick now!! We are soo excited for her to come already, only exactly 4 months to go...wow, that's a long time! Here's some side pics:


7 comments:

River said...

Um... did you eat a cheeseburger or are you pregnant? Cause it looks more like you ate a cheeseburger. You are super cute. I hope all is well for you guys. Sounds like the boys are planning their Tuesday nights. It's a good thing we have some outside time. ;D

Kandis said...

wow, looking good lisa, your sooo cute, thanks for getting your blog updated. i had a dream the other night that i moved back in with you guys! fun huh? anyway sorry about the heart burn, but glad you didn't have any sickness at the beginning. hey my blog has been updated too. stacey changed my header it's AWESOME check it out. love you

Jesse said...

Hey! Cute belly! Sorry about the heartburn, it stinks! We're excited to see her when she gets here! Any names yet?

abhau Family said...

Yay! Cute pics!

Missy said...

Where's the bambina? Suriusly Lis...can I please be as cute as you prego? I'm dying to know of potential names!

Ginny Lubin Butler said...

So freakin' cute! I can't wait to see you this weekend!

LAS FARADAS said...

lisdas fotos las del bebito!
besos
cuidate :)

Duul