Thursday, September 18, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!

I realize this is a couple of weeks late, but here are some pictures from Labor Day weekend. We went down to the beach and stayed at a beach house on Oak Island with our good friends Ryan and Melissa. We had a great time!

Ryan, Meliss, me and Andrew at the Provision co.

We went crabbing and actually caught 3 crabs! It was so much fun. The boys wanted to take the crabs back to the house and cook them up and eat them, but Meliss and I made them throw them back.

At the beach... it was so beautiful!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute pics Lisa. I'm so glad you decided to start a blog. By the way, are you even able to look at our blog yet? If not I'll send you another invite. See you tomorrow!

River said...

Yea! Lisa, I'm so proud of you for getting that blog up especially with so many pictures. YEA! You guys are so cute. We miss you.

Christy said...

What a fun trip and what cute pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Stacey said...

Lisa?!?!?!? Why didn't we know about this new blog of yours?!?! Oh well.. we found you... ok, thanks to Kandis, I found you! I am so excited to get to keep up on you guys! Come visit our blog too :)

Jesse said...

Hello you two! Josh gave me your blog address! It looks like you are doing well. You both look great. Your pics are so cute and your trip looks like a lot of fun. I wish we could come out that way and visit. We miss our game nights!

Elder Turner said...

TAG YOUR IT!CHECK BLOG

Erin Marriott said...

Hooray for your new blog!! I love these pictures of you guys, what a fun weekend. Which beach did you go to? I love the picture of you and Andrew up on top.